San Francisco Perinatal Associates is CLOSED for business.
For patients needing a 2nd trimester blood draw for their State genetic screening you can:
- Drop in at the Prenatal Diagnosis Center (3700 California Street, 4th Floor, Suite 4360) between the hours of 8:30 AM and 3:30 PM;
- please bring your lab slip that SFPA issued to you OR bring your first trimester screening results with you to the lab as it has your identifying number (F number) on it that is needed for the 2nd trimester blood draw.
For any patients needing ultrasound, genetic counseling and/or genetic testing appointments:
- you may call CPMC Prenatal Diagnosis to make an appointment at 415-600-6400
To schedule an appointment for High Risk Pregnancy Consults or Diabetes and Pregnancy Program:
- Fax your blood sugars or blood pressure logs to 415-600-2376 with your name and DOB clearly labeled on your forms and state you are from SFPA AND
- Call 415-600-6388 to schedule an appointment with a provider. Alyssa Sheehy, RD will start at CPMC Diabetes program in August.
- bring your most recent blood sugar or blood pressure logs with you to the appointment.
For Antepartum testing patients: we are referring you to the CPMC Antepartum Testing Center at the California Campus
As of July 13th:
- Hours of operation: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
To make an appointment at Antepartum Testing, please call 415-600-6232.
To request for your medical records. please download and fill out the form below and fax to 415-294-9061
For billing inquiries email